BiggHosting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TehEpicDan's Staff Aplication

2 posters

Go down

TehEpicDan's Staff Aplication Empty Re: TehEpicDan's Staff Aplication

Post by Hazboboy18 Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:08 pm

I think this is a preferably good application, Very detailed with lots of punctuation I'm gonna say you should deserve Moderator maybe admin. Well done.
But its up to Josh (Owner) to decide your rank.

Hazboboy18

Back to top Go down

TehEpicDan's Staff Aplication Empty TehEpicDan's Staff Aplication

Post by TehEpicDan Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:07 pm

Minecraft Nickname: TehEpicDan

Rank requested: Moderator/Admin/Possibly Co-owner Razz

Experience as a player,Mod,Admin,Owner: Co-owned 2 servers, Been an admin on 4, Moderated on 6 other servers. As for websites, I'm having a 1 week work placement in website designing

Any other relevant info: I have alot of experience with servers, an usually put the players best interests before myself.

How can you help the server and us?: For the server, I have alot of knowledge with all mods, and would be happy to help! And for the community itself, I get at least £10 every weekend, I wouldn't mind donating some every while.

Do you have skype? Yes, but I generally prefer team-speak 3, as it allows the community to communicate with each other, without the need of having to type things all the time, But I do have skype for private calls.

How do you help the players? As I mentioned earlier, I always put a players best interests in front of my own. That means if a player needs help with machines, I'm always happy to assist them!

TehEpicDan

Back to top Go down