BiggHosting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blazepro's Staff App

2 posters

Go down

Blazepro's Staff App Empty Re: Blazepro's Staff App

Post by GOOFYGAMER2003 Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:51 pm

great application could use more detail here and there we will leave it for a week to see how you get on with the other player so enjoy yourself and the decision is in Josh's Hands. GOOFYGAMER2003

GOOFYGAMER2003

Back to top Go down

Blazepro's Staff App Empty Blazepro's Staff App

Post by BLAZEPRO Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:08 am

Minecraft Nickname:BLAZEPRO

Rank Requested:Moderator/Admin Very Happy

Experience as a player:I have been Moderator before on three servers, I can only remember one of the servers, Quantekk

Any other relevant info?:I have alot of experience in being a moderator and I know most of the stuff from tekkit and how it works

How can you help the server and us?:I will help the server get more players and i'll make sure everyone is happy, Im allways willing to help everyone and I will keep the server clear of any hackers.I could also donate every once in a while because my dad is quite loaded Cool

Do you have skype?:Yes I do but I don't really like speaking because im a bit shy of new people

How do you help the player?:I am allways happy to help everyone with machinery or other stuff, I will make sure im keeping them happy

I hope I get to be part of your staff Smile

BLAZEPRO

Back to top Go down